Hello There, Guest! › Register

Hide Content 1.4 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

Ill try that fix.

Just for the record, another past winner was also guest.
No;
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/#####/public_html/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_lottery.php on line 388
Could you apply the fixes and the re-update the attachement please Smile

Fixed the fix, please test the fix again.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

haha, ok I shall try the fix of the fix to fix it.

Let me know if it worked Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /var/www/imobsters/data/www/imobsters.ru/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_lottery.php on line 549
ok figured out, now it's ok

(01-26-2011, 01:16 PM)leealex Wrote: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /var/www/imobsters/data/www/imobsters.ru/inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_lottery.php on line 549
ok figured out, now it's ok

Is it fixed?

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

/newpoints.php does not exist. I followed all the steps. Halp?

(01-29-2011, 03:41 AM)Stely Wrote: Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

/newpoints.php does not exist. I followed all the steps. Halp?

If you had followed all steps _correctly_ all files would be there.

thanx

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
Code:
SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'items_rate' in 'field list'
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_newpoints_grouprules (`name`,`description`,`rate`,`gid`,`pointsearn`,`period`,`items_rate`) VALUES ('Registered Group Prices','Members in the Registered group have to pay 1.5x more than the standard price.','1','2','0','0','1.5')

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Trying to add group permissions.