Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

Not sure if it will work, some people said it didn't work properly though I have never figured out why because it works fine on every server I test.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

which one? the birthday gift module? Smile
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Yeap that one Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ill try to port it tomorrow.. Smile and test it if it will work ..

Ok, thanks for taking your time Smile

I would like to suggest maybe you can consider making a plugin like bookie, whereby members can use the points to bet/make predictions on the results for sports like football/basketball/F1 Cool

Yes I might make something like that as I'd like that here as well

its like match rank concept right? Smile

No, it's totally different

(09-18-2009, 11:40 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes I might make something like that as I'd like that here as well

That would be great. If you succeed in making one it definitely will be a very popular plugin Wink I just hope it can be free plugin Big Grin