Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

(09-15-2009, 12:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't plan on creating an rpg plugin soon. I'll make the shop first (a better inventory)

Im sorry nervo
but until you do not do that
i thikn i will not help you with bug testing
univ takes me all my time
and i will not remove myrpg and inventory and MyDownloads( i think this should be ported to NewPoints)
and my members will hate the forum if i remove those games

i will test it in a future

(09-15-2009, 12:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Why did you post the same thing again glas? lol

Sorry i my computer is quite lag

[Image: glas.png]

You don't need to be sorry, it's up to you to to switch to NewPoints or not. I provide the tools do it, just use them if you want.
However, MyPlaza Turbo development is no longer active nor MyPlaza Turbo modules development
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hmm well what about a re-make of Match Rank? Also how about My Company and a simple My RPG?

(09-15-2009, 01:54 AM)Medz Wrote: Hmm well what about a re-make of Match Rank? Also how about My Company and a simple My RPG?

We'll try our best on how we gonna port it to newpoints.. but we cannot promise enough.. Maybe Pirata can make a unique MyRPG with more features and a newer name Tongue just wait for it soon.. We will forward and see whats the comments and suggestion from other users.. this is the first release of newpoints! Tongue
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

For now I will focus on the Shop plugin. I've started it already but as I have custom plugins to do, I won't be able to release anything this week I guess
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thanks for adding Shop on your to do list! Smile I'm trying to learn the script first on how to develop a plugin.. seems easy but i don't know where to start lol.. Smile
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

just do it like a MyBB plugin but if you want to add settings take a look at the hello world plugin.
For templates take a look at the bank.
You should also check the sticky in the development sub forum

Isn't this the same of MyPlaza but with less features? like the shop?

Read the first post

I already Read it!