Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

Ah, that was it :p
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thanks you !!

I have some specific requirements and wondered if a New Points or combined with other plugins could do the following:

1. Can users purchase points as well as earn them?

2. Can you set up vouchers to be purchased with points and downloaded by the user who purchased?

3. Can users give other users points as a gift.

4. If option 2 is possible can users purchase items or vouchers and give then to other users?

5. Is My achievements plugin integrated with New Points?

6. Is My subscriptions plugin integrated with New Points for example you can gain subscription by using your points?

7. Can users set up their own shops with items where orders can be placed and points used to purchase?

8. Can points be exchanged for money using payment gateways?

Many thanks for your help.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. Only in terms of points achievements; see the MyAchievements thread to understand about them.
6. No.
7. No.
8. No.

That should be it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Great many thanks for your quick reply

(03-11-2014, 05:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: 1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. No.
5. Only in terms of points achievements; see the MyAchievements thread to understand about them.
6. No.
7. No.
8. No.

That should be it.

What about New Points shop? Does this allow admin to display items to purchase and points can be used? Can any of this be integrated with MyDownloads?

MyDownloads can be integrated with NewPoints. The Shop is for admins to post virtual items that can be puchased by users. With MyDownloads users can charge for their items' downloads.

(03-11-2014, 07:48 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: MyDownloads can be integrated with NewPoints. The Shop is for admins to post virtual items that can be puchased by users. With MyDownloads users can charge for their items' downloads.

Ok this sounds good so a user could effectively create a PDF voucher which can be downloaded in return for points?

Where do the downloads / virtual items display are they on the users profile?

I see you have a coupon code generator plugin, is this something that can be used with New Points, so that users have to spend some points to reveal the codes?

Many thanks

(03-11-2014, 10:34 AM)tronicuk Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 07:48 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: MyDownloads can be integrated with NewPoints. The Shop is for admins to post virtual items that can be puchased by users. With MyDownloads users can charge for their items' downloads.

Ok this sounds good so a user could effectively create a PDF voucher which can be downloaded in return for points?

Downloads are not displayed on the profile, only the amount of submissions they made.

(03-11-2014, 10:34 AM)tronicuk Wrote: I see you have a coupon code generator plugin, is this something that can be used with New Points, so that users have to spend some points to reveal the codes?

Many thanks
Can you link me to that plugin please?

(03-11-2014, 07:40 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 10:34 AM)tronicuk Wrote:

Downloads are not displayed on the profile, only the amount of submissions they made.

(03-11-2014, 10:34 AM)tronicuk Wrote: I see you have a coupon code generator plugin, is this something that can be used with New Points, so that users have to spend some points to reveal the codes?

Many thanks
Can you link me to that plugin please?

Yes here is the Coupon Code Generator plugin http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Co...erator-1-2

So are downloads uploaded when posting a new thread in a specific forum? Can you charge users with points to download items?

Thanks again

Yes that should work fine. As for MyDownloads, no, it's a downloads section and yes you charge the users to download items.