Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NewPoints 1.9.9

(09-21-2009, 03:21 PM)chonghua Wrote: Tongue it would be an incentive to all members if you do recount.. lol Tongue anyway, P.nervo might fixed that! .. Smile

recount means recount, not added new ammount that you don't know where its came from Big Grin
Heart

recount was based upon the user's activity of your forum Big Grin
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

one question, if we moved our server and restore the database, do we need to recount?
Heart

Bank is a plugin. What's recounted is the money in hand not the bank. The bank is seperated from the rest of the money
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

hmm.. you're right.. should becarefull to recount.. thanks Big Grin
Heart

Can you make is so administrators can edit a user's money from the ACP? Also, the forum rules and group rules section is quite buggy, you should take a look at it.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

(09-30-2009, 10:13 AM)eternalwolf Wrote: Can you make is so administrators can edit a user's money from the ACP?

You can edit user's money via maintenance tab.. Smile just type the user id.. try to explore it.. Tongue
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(09-30-2009, 10:13 AM)eternalwolf Wrote: Can you make is so administrators can edit a user's money from the ACP? Also, the forum rules and group rules section is quite buggy, you should take a look at it.

What do you mean by buggy? Don't you think I've tried them? If you don't explain what I should do to reproduce what you found, I can't help you :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Found the bug and fixed, not sure why I added that there because I remember trying it and it worked. The income rate can't be 0. To fix it just remove:
PHP Code:
|| !$mybb->input['rate'
From admin/modules/newpoints/forumrules.php

wow.. will edit the code now..

*wuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzz*
Heart