Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

New Post points are doubled

Hey guys,

I'm using the NewPoints plugin, and everything works fine, except for the New Post points. I set the amount for new post to 1000, but everytime someone makes a new post, he gets 2000, so twice as much.

I set the new post points to 2000, users get 4000.

I did not make any forum or group rules, to change income rates. The default income rates for every user group and every forum should be 1, right? New thread points and registration points e.g. work fine.

Thanks for your help Wink

Hi,

Are you using 1.9.9?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(01-08-2014, 06:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hi,

Are you using 1.9.9?

I'm using 1.9.8

You have to upgrade then.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(01-08-2014, 08:11 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You have to upgrade then.

yeah i did that already, and it works now, thx Wink

I am planing to use the Point system for user promotion: Once a certain amount was reached, the user gets automaticall ypromoted into a different usergroup. Is something like that possible?

If not, is there a way to list all users by their points? So far, the only way to see a list of all users and points would be to increase the number of users shown on the statistic page, but that's not a very nice solution^^

Thanks for your time

Unfortunately none of those are impossible, sorry.