Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

New Points Stopped Working

Not sure why, but for some reason Newoints stopped working. One second it was working fine, and now its not.

When I try and look at the Statistics it says nothing found. I tried rebuiliding the count ane even the postbit sections.

Running latest version of MyBB.

Using the following Plugins:

GameSection
proStats
rsstopost
MinimumPostsSuite
MyBBPublisher
MyShoutbox
NewPoints
Reputation Power
RSS Feed Power
Thanks 3.9
Twitter New Thread
Also Google SEO

Have tried deactivating the two plugins I installed after NewPoints and reactivating them but it has nothing to do with that. I hate not being an expert!
Visit our Xbox, PS3 and Wii Forums on The Gamers Forum and discuss your favorite games!
[Image: banner.jpg]

Did you clear the log?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

No should I?? The only thing in there is one donation.

It has also stopped showing in the user bit on the right of the posts....
Visit our Xbox, PS3 and Wii Forums on The Gamers Forum and discuss your favorite games!

Did you deactivate NewPoints?
What do you mean by "Statistics" saying "not found"?
You must explain things in more detail because in the statistics page there's more than one table
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

[Image: statistics.jpg]

As per this image. I tried recreating the points.
And yes, I did deactivate it and reactivate it again. Is that the problem? Sad

Well, first it seems that you managed to corrupt the NewPoints installation (don't ask me how).
Uninstall and Install it again to make sure things are completely reset

Cheers!

That fixed it!