Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

New Points Statistics

At the moment New Points will only tell you the richest users. Would it be possible to also find out the total amount of forum points in existence?
Visit our Xbox, PS3 and Wii Forums on The Gamers Forum and discuss your favorite games!
[Image: banner.jpg]

(09-16-2010, 04:24 PM)vash Wrote: At the moment New Points will only tell you the richest users. Would it be possible to also find out the total amount of forum points in existence?
Hi! If you want to sum all the user newpoints is very simple!
PHP Code:
$sum $db->query("SELECT SUM(`newpoints`) FROM `".TABLE_PREFIX."users`");
echo 
$sum
If you use a function (insert this in a function) you must use $db as global!

(09-16-2010, 04:24 PM)vash Wrote: At the moment New Points will only tell you the richest users. Would it be possible to also find out the total amount of forum points in existence?

What do you mean??
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

As Mihu says the sum of all the user points in existence. Will try his php code... Not sure where I should put it though... Will play with it!
Visit our Xbox, PS3 and Wii Forums on The Gamers Forum and discuss your favorite games!

(09-17-2010, 04:01 AM)vash Wrote: As Mihu says the sum of all the user points in existence. Will try his php code... Not sure where I should put it though... Will play with it!

Like, sum all of the points from all users??
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yep exactly. Its not crucial, but I thought it would be fun to celebrate milestones like a million currency points created and the like. More a stat to see in the Control Panel so I can announce it with great fanfare!

Oh, I guess you'd be the only one using it Tongue

Yep, probably... Would just quite like to see the stat in the stats page of the cpanel. Well that is if I can get NewPoints to work again!. But I think if I just create a php page as mihu suggested I can just look at that!