Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

New Points SQL Problem

Salve a tutti, ho un problema con il plug-in NEW POINTS.
Mi serve una mano per risolverlo, mi rivolgo a voi perchè so che siete più o meno tutti esperti ed è da un po che non riesco a risolverlo.
Dopo che carico tutti i dati dall'FTP, appare già attivato!
Però non visualizzo nulla, ovvero che il plug-in è come se fosse disattivato.

Quando provo a disistallarlo appare questo messaggio:

Code:

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1091 - Can't DROP 'newpoints'; check that column/key exists Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `newpoints`;

Cosa posso fare per riuscire ad utilizzare questo buonissimo ed utilissimo plug-in ????
Grazie in anticipo,
AbsoluteHack Forum Staff. ( http://absolutehack.it/ )

TRANSLATED:
HELLO PEOPLE... sorry for my bad english.
I've a problem, i've formatted my database where there was new points plug in and now... i want to put it again... when i put it it appears ACTIVATED but i didn't nothing. When I go to Unistall or deactivate it ... I recive error mexage ( you can see the CODE ^ ).
Any idea?
Any help?
Thank you,
Peppe,
AbsoluteHack Forum Staff. ( http://absolutehack.it/ )

Ti dice esattamente ciò che è sbagliato. "check that column/key exists Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `newpoints`"

It tells you exactly what is wrong. "check that column/key exists Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` DROP `newpoints`"
[Image: breshiesig.png]

Rspingenerator.com brings you the only real a
nd 100% working Runescape pin generator available.
With that generator, you won't need to buy runescape
membership cards anymore, as you will have
free runescape membership for life!
---------------
Free Runescape Membership

It appears that the column newpoints isn't being added upon activation of the plugin Tongue.. That's why when you deactivate it, it tries to remove it but it's giving you the error because the column does not exist as it wasn't created upon activation.