Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

New MyBB Theme Forum

Hi,
I have just opened my new forum at "CustomMyBB.com"
I will be creating free MyBB themes, premium MyBB themes and custom MyBB themes.

I currently have around 4 free MyBB themes completed that will be available as soon as I have finished setting up the great download plugin from this forum.

Thanks

That header is horrid and the whole theme is too big, imo.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

(03-10-2010, 10:10 AM)iPod15 Wrote: That header is horrid and the whole theme is too big, imo.

The header changes once logged in.
To be honest i was trying to get away from that old fashion forum look and more to what is in vogue on todays modern css site.
Take a look at some new style css and you may understand.

It is also more of an exercise to show users how MyBB can be changed and does not have to look like every other MyBB forum.

Then again maybe thats why the MyBB community is so small, I have been a full time vBulletin skin designer for over 3 years and have another site that has over 3000 members who look for modern skins.
IMO

p.s The theme is not big on a high resolution screen and I tend to design for high resolution screens as I get complaints if the designs are old fashioned and small.

I thought this was CustoMyBB nvm. You need a unique name.

Also you should give previews of the themes.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

What does custo mean?
Doesn't make sense.

I have a few other sites that are "custom*******.com" for each forum script they deal with so I was just following my theme.

Previews and demo forum coming.

Good luck with your website Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-11-2010, 05:11 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Good luck with your website Smile

Many thanks Pirata Nervo

Hmmm.. to many futuristic style.. I don't really like that kind of themes.
Maybe better if you make a lite themes that easily load by browser. Visitor of the forum must be like that.

Even you create fantastic images, buttons, and effect for your themes, but if it loads ages, people won't use it.
just my opinion Smile
Heart

I like it to be honest. It's definitely unique
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-13-2010, 04:17 AM)habs Wrote: Hmmm.. to many futuristic style.. I don't really like that kind of themes.
Maybe better if you make a lite themes that easily load by browser. Visitor of the forum must be like that.

Even you create fantastic images, buttons, and effect for your themes, but if it loads ages, people won't use it.
just my opinion Smile

Images are all optimized for web and page loads in 0.0656590 seconds, hardly ages!