Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

NeoBytez Forums! Looking for programmers!

Hi, we're a startup cheating community for online games and we can expand to other consoles and platforms! Looking for .NET/Java/C++ programmers to make cheats/bots for popular online games!!
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

I hate cheats but good luck! A link to your site would probably be welcomed I guess?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Haha thanks Tongue I thought I had it in my sig, but I didn't Tongue

link:

http://www.neobytez.com

Thanks!!
Join us!

Looks good but perhaps you have too many forums for the amount of threads/posts
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

It should fill up rapidly, I just started the thing like 2 months ago. I know that many many users come for programs and I have a friend who has similar forum to mine and he has 10x more forums than I do and its always full and new posts all the time lol

Lets see how this will be Tongue
Oh and isn't it weird that I can only see my signature in this post only???
Join us!

You have to go to User CP -> Edit Signature -> Enable Signature on all posts and it will update all your posts.

Ah, gotcha Smile

I hate this feature of mybb, it should be standard to have it enabled by default lol...what's the point of showing signatures from a certain date time lol.
Join us!

bump!~ zuhaha Tongue
Join us!