Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza's menu

Is possible to enlarge the myplaza's menu or make a botton 4 axample "more" and put other modules?

No, it's not possible. What you mean by enlarge the menu?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I've too many objects to put in the menu..

Sorry about my english but I'm Italian lol

Wait for Trinit, he's italian as well. You can talk in italian to him and he will translate it to me. Because I don't understand what you're trying to say Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

lol .. ok i try to explain..
In the myplaza's menu (where there are the slot machine, the bank, the inventory...) is possible to put more than 6 objects?

What links do you want to add?

lottery

Lottery was not ported to 0.3.0, wait until it is please

Scrivi in italiano, te lo traduco.

Cmq vuoi allargare il menu con altri bottoni??

He wanna make the menu bigger!

Adding some buttons.

Even if he's talking about the myplaza menu o.o b/c i don't understand wich kinda items he wanna add on the menu

I already understood what he wants but lottery is not ported for some reason Tongue