Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza Turbo Modules Suggestion Thread

lmao ahaha, nicexD
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I know.

I just wanted to know if there was an aprox ETA till its started or completed?

(01-10-2009, 08:00 AM)Alensis Wrote:
(01-09-2009, 03:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: @Likehluke I have loads of things to do, plus I have a life too Wink

That just earned you a place in my sig :p

i has a life.......and a karot.
[Image: LOCKERZ-1.png]
(09-22-2009, 11:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: If we knew, this discussion hadn't been started

@Lukehluke, I don't want to give any dates as I don't know if I can accomplish that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Suggestion:
- MyCompany:
==> Pay employees by a %age of the items they sell, that employers choose.
This would be more fair!

I'll do the following instead:
Everybody has a custom salary (done)
Every employee get's a percentage of the item's cost of the item they sell (e.g. An employee sells an item which costs 100 and he gets 10% of it (10 boobies) when the salaries are paid.)
Okay?

Nice =).
The employers may pay users which don't make any items.
And how can they verify? Shouldn't there be a thing to show whom made that item?
Like in the company panel, you should be able to see when you click a user, the items he made + total of boobs the company got from him from selling items...
Like that you know which you should fire xP

Just thought and found a security hole..
well.. not really.. but see this:
An employee makes an item, puts its price to 1 boob.
He buys it and has it.
Then he restocks it and changes its price to 999999999 boobs.
Then he tries to sell his item and gets a LOT of boobs..

maybe not allow an employee to buy an item he created?

(01-10-2009, 11:06 PM)Shadows Wrote: Nice =).
The employers may pay users which don't make any items.
And how can they verify? Shouldn't there be a thing to show whom made that item?
Like in the company panel, you should be able to see when you click a user, the items he made + total of boobs the company got from him from selling items...
Like that you know which you should fire xP

I'm going to add this the panel on the right when you click an item (the following will display before the fire button):
Items made by USERNAME: item 1, item 2, item 3, item 4
Total number of items: 4

Okay? It's easy to do

(01-10-2009, 11:06 PM)Shadows Wrote: Just thought and found a security hole..
well.. not really.. but see this:
An employee makes an item, puts its price to 1 boob.
He buys it and has it.
Then he restocks it and changes its price to 999999999 boobs.
Then he tries to sell his item and gets a LOT of boobs..

maybe not allow an employee to buy an item he created?

Or maybe set items created in a company not sellable (by default).
So the employee can still buy it.

oh yeah, that's a solution lol Big Grin.
But he still can buy his item for 1 boob if he wants lol then everyone thinks he bought it for a lot xD!!
Then disallow sending it to friends too..
- Shadows.

Well, corruption happens and if the user whishes to be a corrupt, it's up to him. I see no problem on allowing the item to be sendable.
The administrator must check the log every now and then to make sure everything is going with no problems