Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza Turbo Modules Suggestion Thread

in the inventory module:

i want have a trading system.
for change objects between users.

Is it possible to combine items and make something new? (for example, buy Ink and Paper, press a button and get a Newspaper or Book or something similar)

No lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-15-2009, 06:21 AM)kevgos Wrote: Is it possible to combine items and make something new? (for example, buy Ink and Paper, press a button and get a Newspaper or Book or something similar)

If he made the mod for it, it would be possible.. xP

Is it possible to automatically give users items if they reach a certain milestone? (Example: Gold medal for reaching 100 posts)
TeratO> plos you think if you grow up a white baby in africa it would turn to a blam?

Plosmephere> Yes

TeratO> If that was true than black people would turn white if you put them into a dark room for a while

Dakini Warrior> Congratulations TeratO, you are now an imbecile.

Nope, you'll need to do it manually
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

gotcha.

And how can I get the "View inventory" up on a user's post? I know that sounds nooby, but I am not the best with php.
TeratO> plos you think if you grow up a white baby in africa it would turn to a blam?

Plosmephere> Yes

TeratO> If that was true than black people would turn white if you put them into a dark room for a while

It's not PHP. The view inventory only shows up if users have items. - here it always shows up because I did it that way

oh right. Never mind then. I'll get the Head Admin on my forums to sort it out.

Plosmephere> Yes

There should be a way to fine users (lose MyPlaza points) who get a warning. The more major a warning, the more points they lose.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]