Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza Turbo Modules Suggestion Thread

it's in Businness, here's the item link:
http://forums.consoleworld.net/plaza.php?iid=462
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ahh cheers i love MyPlaza i love the fact youve updated and done so much for the MyBB community XD but i wont be upgrading till the new Module has been updated for gold members so ill keep checking back and then ill buy!

I've just released it
http://forums.consoleworld.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
I've removed the attachment because i'm adding an admin cp page for it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ahh cool ill just wait for you to do that then get it! Ill have to make My MODs as secondary group just in case they choose to buy VIP and it wipes them!

Okay Smile I'm almost done with the new feature. I might update the buy into secondary group next week

Just to let you know that ther'es only one thing left (takes 5 minutes to do), I am out for dinner now, be back soon

Thanks ill be back on tomorrow tired now ;P.

Okay Smile
Uploading now anyway Tongue

Merged your double-post, Nervo! lol Wink
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Gift card... but for easter, christmas, b-day
Example:

[Image: auguri-compleanno-01-mini.jpg]
and on the left the message

People choose the gift card and send it. (PM will be received with card)

I won't make that, there's already a gift cards module, why make another that would only work for easter, christmas (2 days in 365) and b day (just use the normal gift cards module)
lol