Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza Turbo Modules Suggestion Thread

You would need to take baths, to eat, to go to the bathroom, to sleep, etc
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Epic! I would totally loooooove that xD
[Image: etsig.png]

I'm posting a thread, i spent an hour thinking about it and making a scheme Smile.

I saw that thread, but I am slightly confused still.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

lol well.. np..
It's just how MyLife's system will work explained..
I asked there if I should change anything..
Like if your happiness is 0 you die of sadness & if your healthiness is 0 you just die.. should you only die of one?
That was one thing i didn't know if i had to do both, will do both i think though..
- Shadows.

Simple one i think.

For the buy into usergroup and (secondary) make it like subscription so you pay per month then after a month it kicks you out and you have to pay again.
Thanks.
Hapatio.

I made one already, take a look at the Plaza, I'll release it today but will only be for Gold members.
It has a few more features, nothing that big. Buy into usergroup does what you want already, you just need to change the language vars to what you want
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(03-06-2009, 04:06 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well our school year is devided into 3 periods. The first one starts on september and end son december. the 2nd one starts on january and ends on march (end of march), the 3rd one starts on april and ends on june

Wow. My periods (school-wise for you smart-asses) only go for about 45 minuites each, we have 5-6 a day ^^
[Image: 2n80g9h.png]

same here.
Usually we have 45 + 45 = 90 minutes.
then an interval of 15 mins between each. then lunch time (110 minutes usually)

Hmm i dont see it in the Plaza? Which category is it in the Buy into usergroup for a month.