Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Myplaza Turbo Modules Suggestion Thread

(03-06-2009, 04:06 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well our school year is devided into 3 periods. The first one starts on september and end son december. the 2nd one starts on january and ends on march (end of march), the 3rd one starts on april and ends on june

wow

ok well don't get too busy but i'm bringing a suggestion you'd probably not do xP.
Shopping-cart is the keyword xP.
- Shadows.

(03-10-2009, 05:09 PM)Shadows Wrote: ok well don't get too busy but i'm bringing a suggestion you'd probably not do xP.
Shopping-cart is the keyword xP.
- Shadows.

Including a tax option perhaps?

A product that allows a member to temporarily ban a "troller" for one hour. This will allow enough time for a moderator to take action or reverse the ban. Of course, we should limit who can buy this product. For instance, allowing only Premium users to buy the product.
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

That's a nice idea. That will be a 1 + benefit for premium users. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that once I finish the random item module
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have a few suggestions that will take some time to create, but am hoping that you will do them:

1. MyAvi/MyAvatar-- A system much like TekTek's Avatar creator. But integrated with MyCompany that say a company is a clothing store and you buy shoes, you can choose to have your Avi wear those shoes or not.

2. MyMeal-- Just like the MyRPG has an HP and Attack and Defense bar(s), MyMeal has a hunger bar that depreciates with time. And you will lose HP in ratio with your hunger bar. And you have to purchase food items to keep the bar up. If the bar reaches zero, then you lose all HP and are fined $X to revive.
[Image: etsig.png]

I'll maybe handle MyMeal - AKA MyLife maybe Smile..
Will see how i should code it tomorrow.

I might add a thing to it like: Premium Usergroup: X in ACP ( or disable feature )
and the fine to revive will be paid to a random premium user! ( that's easy to do Wink )

Hmm quite a good idea actually, thanks E-T!

- Shadows.

Big Grin Knew someone would like it!

Thanks man Wink

Actually, the module MyLife I had planned was rather more complex than that Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

What were you planning?