Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyUpdates announcement

send it to me too Pirata!

[Image: glas.png]

Done Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

MyUpdates 2.0 Server has been updated and because of that, Click-To-Download may no longer work properly. Although may tests have been successful, I'd appreciate if more people were willing to test it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Im willing to test it if you need more.

edit: i saw the date you posted this.

I think I will release 2.0 on sunday

I think you should add a way to recover the unique key given to each website we add in our UCP. Right now I have no way to get my key (it ask for it when trying to check for updates) nor can I remove the website from my panel get a new key because of the same reason.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

When you add a website, it's made very clear that you must store it in a safe place, you won't see it again. I can remove the website and add it again if requested though.

I know but it could be better if a way to "recover" the key was added. May you delete my site please, I will save it this time, thanks.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

Sure, I will do it asap Smile