Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyUpdates announcement

I did not copied and saved my website key. now its asking that key to remove or to do anything. how to copy that key ?

Didn't you say it was solved in another thread?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Alright guys I need some people to test MyUpdates 2.0. It allows administrators to: (this is only for subscribers and only for our plugins)
* Check for plugin updates
* Click to Download (requires authentication)
* Remove Plugin files (for uninstalled & deactivated only)
* Recommend plugins and see the amount of recommendations for each plugin.

Several security checks are implemented on both, the client and the server to protect the forums when using the "Remove Files".
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Send it to me, I will use it in my live forum.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

Done! Thanks.

I'll do it if you still need to test it. Smile
[Image: mybbsig.php]

Sure, PM'ing you right now.

Anyone else willing to test? Smile No bugs reported so far.

(04-25-2013, 03:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Anyone else willing to test? Smile No bugs reported so far.
When I downloaded Help Center from MyUpdates 2.0 and clicked Activate and Intstall I got a SQL error. Idk if it has anything to do with the plugin or MyUpdates but here it is-

Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 11

Query:
CREATE TABLE `mybb_helpcenter_tickets` ( `tid` bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, `uid` bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', `date` bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', `name` varchar(300) NOT NULL default '', `messages` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', `opened` smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '1', `priority` smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', `cid` bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`tid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM
[Image: mybbsig.php]

No, it's related to the Help Center plugin, not MyUpdates. You need to replace TYPE with ENGINE.