Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyUpdates announcement

Anyone wants to give it a try?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

* Glas raises his hands while jumping

[Image: glas.png]

Perhaps I should post it in the premium plugins section and alert everyone of the beta status.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-02-2012, 05:52 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Anyone wants to give it a try?
I would like to test your mod! Or I need to be a subscriber to have this chance?

You'd need to be a subscriber otherwise it would be useless to have it Tongue

I`ve bought one for 1 year.

MyUpdates 2.0 will be available soon. I've been working on Click to Download and I can finally say that it's ready.

Todo:
- Delete files (if plugin is uninstalled)
- Only allow click to download if the plugin is not installed

In a later version I will be implementing upgrading as well.

Another progress update on this.

Click to Download works as expected. It only works for deactivated & uninstalled plugins.
Remove Plugin works as expected too. It only works for deactivated & uninstalled plugins.

I need to do an update to the server-side plugin to provide a structure of the plugin ZIP (I've been using fake data to test it) and when that's done I'll provide everyone with 2.0 (hopefully today).

How goes with this project Pirata?

Haven't had much time to finish what I said on post #38 unfortunately. But that's all there is to finish IIRC. And then I need testers before releasing it. I'll make a post asking for testers when the time comes Tongue