Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyUpdates announcement

When people bug me a lot like that I tend to "forget" more.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-03-2012, 07:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: When people bug me a lot like that I tend to "forget" more.

there is no need to be that harsh ಠ_ಠ

nevermind Sleepy

[Image: glas.png]

One questions, will we be able to remove domains at will? I don't have a real domain other that those I use to test my plugins Smile
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

Yes but you must provide the key given to you when you add a domain.

@glas no hard feelings lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Do I have to add my domain to the list even though that I'll be selling the forum in the next couple of months? I don't use plugins on any other sites so it'd be kinda pointless to add a site that I'm selling to the list Tongue

You should only add your site if you use the MyUpdates plugin there.

(08-03-2012, 09:07 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You should only add your site if you use the MyUpdates plugin there.
Oh! Thanks for clarifying that. I constantly thought that we need to add domains that use your premium plugins Tongue

I'd just like to give you a heads up. I'm almost done with the basic stuff I mentioned. Server-side everything seems to work fine. I'm currently finishing the client-side. It's nearly finished.

Alright I think I've just finished the first version of MyUpdates. I need to do some final tests before releasing it but everything seems to work fine thus far.

(08-28-2012, 02:19 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Alright I think I've just finished the first version of MyUpdates. I need to do some final tests before releasing it but everything seems to work fine thus far.

[Image: My-Body-is-Ready-random-31574393-320-319.png]

[Image: glas.png]