Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyUpdates announcement

(07-29-2012, 09:27 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Theoretically yes since that's a way to control who's using pirated software and who is not. But let's go one step at a time.
That'd be really awesome! As long as we'd be able to edit on which sites the plugins are being used, since some of us go through a lot of forums (maybe its just me).

It's almost done. It is possible to add and remove websites from the list. It is also possible for me (ACP) to add/edit/remove plugins. I need to add another ACP page to control the websites added by every user. Then I'll finally work on the plugin to be installed by the end user.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

So this is a way to prevent who uses the update plugin on no-authorized websites or is it a way to control in which sites do subscribers use the plugins?

We were allowed to use them in any forum that we own :S
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

Since PHP can be modified quite easily, it is not possible to restrict the usage of plugins on any forum since that bit of code can be removed.
This will only restrict the MyUpdates plugin. MyUpdates (client) will need a key to connect to MyUpdates (server). If the key is not valid, it can't be used.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah, that is what I imagined. Will be waiting for this.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

Alright I think I'm done with the server part. Everything seems to be working fine.
I'm going to work on the user plugin today but that should be easier. I'm going to install the server plugin here today so you can start testing if you wish.

The "My Websites" section in the UserCP is now available to paid subscribers.

:3 My site is added

What do now owo

[Image: glas.png]

Not much. You need to wait until I release the user plugin Tongue

oh, lol

[Image: glas.png]