Hello There, Guest! › Register

Hide Content 1.4 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MySubscriptions 2.3 will not have recurring subscriptions

Diogo,

Since you're removing recurring subscriptions, can you add some of these settings:

1- if a user doesn't renew their subscription when the current one runs out, move them to X user group, where X is configurable.
2- ability to send a reminder PM to users to renew their subscription with a configurable option to choose when to send the reminder PM (7 days before expiration, 14 days, 21 days, etc.)

Im ok without recurring subs, that cause payment problems anways because paypal wants creditscard then for some users.

Please add this:

Ability to disable the PM to Admin "I have subscribed"
TOS accept before they buy

(04-27-2018, 03:37 PM)shemo Wrote: Diogo,

Since you're removing recurring subscriptions, can you add some of these settings:

1- if a user doesn't renew their subscription when the current one runs out, move them to X user group, where X is configurable.
2- ability to send a reminder PM to users to renew their subscription with a configurable option to choose when to send the reminder PM (7 days before expiration, 14 days, 21 days, etc.)

Hi,

The release is finished, no new features are being put into it. Just needs to be tested properly Smile

(04-28-2018, 09:04 PM)AceFlash Wrote: Im ok without recurring subs, that cause payment problems anways because paypal wants creditscard then for some users.

Please add this:

Ability to disable the PM to Admin "I have subscribed"
TOS accept before they buy

See above Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i try to downlaod wont allow me

Hi,

You're not a subscriber.

Regards,
Diogo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

When will it get released?

If someone wants to test it, I'm fine with releasing it Tongue I can't test all the new features here unfortunately.

(06-03-2018, 01:14 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: If someone wants to test it, I'm fine with releasing it Tongue I can't test all the new features here unfortunately.

i would like to test it Wink

You can find the ZIP attached here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...5#pid65305

Look for version 2.3. Let me know if you find any issues

(06-10-2018, 12:04 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Look for version 2.3. Let me know if you find any issues

getting this error when trying to add new subsciption plan
[Image: 03327f93009084852b5aeb0bf2c5b853.png]