Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyStatus

MyAlerts is a plugin for MyBB that allows your users to post simple status updates similar to how Twitter works. It also allows those status posts to be pushed to the users' twitter accounts that are linked via the User CP.

Features
  • AJAX based status updating and deleting.
  • Latest status updates shown on index page, postbit and profile.
  • Users can link their forum accounts to Twitter and push forum statuses to their timelines.

Contributing, questions, and more:

MyStatus is fully maintained on github at it's official repository: https://github.com/euantor/myalerts

If you'd like to contribute to MyStatus, feel free to submit pull requests for features you feel would improve the plugin. If you have an idea or find a bug, please create an issue so we can all discuss it.

Screenshots

[Image: z83iP.png]

[Image: PglML.png]

Notes

It's been a while since I last updated this plugin. Looking through the code tonight I can see a lot of things I want to change. Over the next week I will be working on upgrading the plugin to use PluginLibrary and tidy up a lot of the code. Keep an eye on GitHub!

Attached Files
.zip   MyStatus.zip (Size: 44.27 KB / Downloads: 96)

I really want to add the latest updates to a sidebar any idea how to do this?

(01-01-2014, 04:39 PM)flexible Wrote: I really want to add the latest updates to a sidebar any idea how to do this?

If this had ProPortal + Postbit integration, it would be a POTY (plugin of the year) Tongue

[Image: glas.png]

(01-02-2014, 10:10 AM)Glas Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 04:39 PM)flexible Wrote: I really want to add the latest updates to a sidebar any idea how to do this?

If this had ProPortal + Postbit integration, it would be a POTY (plugin of the year) Tongue

omg it would be! i still can't get this this to work in the side panel

This is great in all, but why don't all these status plugins be able to show up on the portal? If you added support that would be great!