Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MySB Deleting Problem

I cant delete the shouts. When it says "are you sure?" i click yes and nothing happens.

What browser are you using?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

firefox the latest one. I noticed it only cannot delete when i accidently private messaged the bot.

hmm the bot has nothing to do with not being able to delete. link to website please
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Think it does. Im able to delete EVERYTHING else but the one message i private message the bot

Oh I thought you couldn't delete any messages because of the pvt one. That might have an easy explanation after I look at the code.
I'm off again anyway

turns out I cant delete any pvt things on the mysb. Any idea?

Not sure, everything works fine here. The pvt or bot shouts shouldn't make any difference. Works perfectly here(console world), my test site, my localhost and a few other websites I've tested it in

Forget the bot shouts lol. All pvt's dont delete. Any help?

I guess I know what happens, it just goes to the top of the page, right?