Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyRPG

Im woundering if you can get this working in Newpoints, ppl realy liked this and had alot of fun with it.
Can't find Games?
-- My GameSection --
Tr4v3sty.com

I'm not thinking of porting it anytime soon.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

You would make a bunch of ppl very happy getting this done, and is there anyway to help out. I know trying to offer you $$ doesnt work, however we could bug the heck out of you, lol.
Can't find Games?
-- My GameSection --
Tr4v3sty.com

Bugging the heck out of me wouldn't give me free time for this. Would it? Tongue I'd prefer not to try! ahah
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

So you'll try and get this done. If you pull this off, you da man.Big Grin
Can't find Games?
-- My GameSection --
Tr4v3sty.com

Nope, I didn't say that. I'm not doing this anytime soon.

Guess that's a no. How about we work something out?
Can't find Games?
-- My GameSection --
Tr4v3sty.com

I currently do not have time for this sorry, I'm full with work. I can't even accept anymore paid projects for at least two months.

I miss it from the MyPlaza.

So do I, but I miss my free time too Sad