Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyPlaza link in header?

Hey, I installed, activated, and uploaded everything, but my question is how do i get a button beside the private message saying: Bank and it goes to the plaza Turbo bank and then other stuf...

On the download page it explains how to place the links.

you may want to make your thread titles more specific. Wink

(if that's not what you were referring to, I'm sorry, lol. Tongue Let me know, and I'll fix it.)
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]

Do you know HTML?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-15-2009, 12:03 PM)Fazart Wrote: On the download page it explains how to place the links.

No it doesnt... and Yes, I understand HTML

If you KNEW HTLL you weren't asking that question.
http://forums.consoleworld.net/thread-992.html
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ACP ==> Templates ==> Templates ( again, at the left ) ==> yourtheme ==>
header ==> header_welcomeblock_member or something like that ==>
edit that HTML &
ADD
Code:
<!-- change LINK_TO_BANK with your link --> <a href="LINK_TO_BANK">MyPlaza Bank or sth like that text here</a> | <!-- now comes the PM part -->

BEFORE
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>

[Note this is for the default theme but it'll probably be kind of the same, and if it isn't, please just try to get it right!]

Next time, please use the search I'm absolutely sure there must be a similar thread around.

Thank you,
- Shadows.