Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyPlaza Turbo Error !!

Are you sure you didn't edit anything? Like templates?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

it possible editing template make myplaza error?
i have 14 template in my forum. just 1 template that i have edited. When i change template myplaza still error if i posting new reply or thread

any solution to solve my problem?
please help me

yes it's possible Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

please help me.. my forum getting weird Sad
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
I've tried to reinstall myplaza turbo, even though the money, inventory of all lost, and correct errors also disappear. But it does not take long, after a few days the same error message appears again

anybody can help me please ??

Myplaza plugin is a very good 5 thumbs for this plugin. But the error that appears to make me extremely peeved

I don't know what's wrong, you're the only one having this error :/

What version of the mybb that most suitable for myplaza? how to update mybb to the latest version without losing all data? please help me. I feel comfortable to ask here than to ask in the forum mybb. thanks to help

Are you at MyBB 1.4.4?

not! Our Mybb version is 1.4.3, can tell me how to update the good and true without losing data or any plugin. I ever update, but need to do to deactivate the plugin, so, that will delete all result of plugin. Please help on update mybb with good and true, I feel comfortable to ask here. thanks

please help me Sad

Try reading on it. You shouldn't need much help to upgrade.
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]