Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyPlaza Inventory Not Included in download.

I know, and have read that it was not included by accident, but could not find the download for it. Could someone post a link to the download, or a thread where there is a link? I did a search, but couldn't find it.

Hmm it comes with MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.5
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

opps, Somehow i only got 0.2.3......

EDIT:

Okay, The plugin thing for Myplaza I understand, but How do you get it so I can ad my own Items, and have a "Inventory of what the user has to the right of every post? This is the inventory plugin correct? however, this is all I get:

There isn't any "inventory" Am I misunderstanding something, or Is something wrong, or did I forget something?

no matter what I do, I can't seem to get it visible & enabled..... Sad

Good work! I Like It !!

@marfil92, you've been warned.
@joshua, I don't understand what's your problem?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

no matter what I try, I can't get the inventory module to show up, so therefore, I can't have an inventory for my users.

show up where?

In modules list! Right? xD
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks