Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyPlaza Bug: Negative Money

Plugin development works just like MyBB plugins. (only a few things changed, like the settings)
However, I've provided a function that allows plugins to easily add settings.
I'll write documents as well to make your life easier Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

cool! i'm much excited to see this on action Smile im good in making normal mybb plugins.. anyway, i can't see the first screeny.. can you post another link or use imageshack? Tongue thanks
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Can't be bothered now, I'm finishing the maintenance page at the moment. Then I'll do some tests and then finish the admin cp.
Hopefully, today I'll have the core done
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

looking forward on this.. anyway another question? what will happen to myplaza modules? can it be use on this point system too? Smile

(09-11-2009, 08:58 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It has less income settings than MyPlaza Turbo but more than MyPS.

A MyPS and MyPlaza Turbo converter will come with it so you can convert all points to NewPoints.

[*]Bank
[*]Shop
[*]Inventory
[/list]

This is what comes with NewPoints by default

Those 3 details saved my life
=) i cannot wait to see it on action nervo

[Image: glas.png]

(09-11-2009, 09:58 PM)chonghua Wrote: looking forward on this.. anyway another question? what will happen to myplaza modules? can it be use on this point system too? Smile

No they're not compatible. I'll soon close the module requests sub forum. And I'll just give support for one more month which is enough for everyone who's using MyPlaza Turbo to switch to NewPoints if they want to

I'll contact you soon because I'll need beta testers. If you don't want to test it, I'm ok with it

I'm always welcome and open as your Beta Tester, P. Nervo! Feel free to contact me anytime.. Smile

Is there a way to convert myplaza items to newpoints plugin? like that of pay to subscribe or buy into usergroup which i prefer to add it on newpoints.. well i try to what the layout of coding so i can try converting it too.. Smile

thanks

Yes there is a way to convert it but it's a pain in the arse. So I'd just write everything rom scratch.
Btw, NewPoints is GPLv3 thus it's free

how about the plugins? is it free too? Tongue

Everything should be free but you can sell them on your site if you want. It's up to you