Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

No, prices are equal to everyone.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Why i can not Download any attachment ?

http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/mysubscriptions.php
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thank u for this amazing plugin! Smile
[Image: di-V1FL.jpg]

Hi,

I like the plugin but i want to use it on mybb v1.2.7 , I don't like to upgrade to new mybb version 1.6 coz then lots of my old plugins stop working. So, can u pls make this plugin compatible with mybb v1.2.7

Waiting 4 ur reply curiously.

Cheers.

MyBB 1.2.x is no longer supported.

Please help me. I think u have to do few modifications and it will work for v1.2.x

When it comes to MyDownloads, even more modifications are required.

Hey Pirata,

It wont allow me to submit downloads higher then 1mb, something to do with php. I was wondering how to fix this?

Thanks

Opps posting in the wrong place but i have the latest version of mybb, sorry

You'll have to edit your php.ini file which is the PHP configuration file and that's where the limitation is. If you can't access it you'll have to ask your host. This is not up to MyDownloads.