Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

(07-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: Ok, I've figured out how to disable the autoload, it was in Adobe settings.

However I would like guests to be able to access my downloads - is there a setting or coding I can alter to do that?

Please try this:
Remove:
PHP Code:
case "application/pdf"

From /mydownloads.php, note that users will no longer be able to auto-open PDF files with the browser (files downloaded from MyDownloads)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Fantastic - exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much.

(07-29-2010, 05:07 AM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: Fantastic - exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much.

You're welcome Smile

MyDownloads 1.5 is currently being tested by Glas
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

When I try and post a comment on a download page I get an error ''The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.'' ,and the comment is not posted...can anybody help?

What does the error log say?

''The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.''

(08-09-2010, 10:05 AM)JeyTee Wrote: ''The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.''

Is that what you found in the error log file??

Nope thats what was displayed in the page that loaded when I click post comment.

Btw, does this integrate with new points or my plaza, can I charge users for downloading through my plaza?

(08-10-2010, 03:09 PM)JeyTee Wrote: Nope thats what was displayed in the page that loaded when I click post comment.

Btw, does this integrate with new points or my plaza, can I charge users for downloading through my plaza?

I need to know what the error log says not the error you encountered.
This integrates with NewPointso only.

Is it possible to do so some usergroups can download it for free?