Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

As in this plugin Mydownloads? I noticed yesterday if I navigate to .../mydownloads.php whilst not logged in I cannot view / download content. However I want to guests to be able to download the content?

Go to the settings and enable guest viewing.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

The file you attached is too large.. The maximum size for that type of file is 2048 kilobytes.
the file i am tryting to upload is 35 megs, Where do i have to go to increase the max size allowed ?

(07-23-2010, 05:30 AM)Chainzs Wrote: The file you attached is too large.. The maximum size for that type of file is 2048 kilobytes.
the file i am tryting to upload is 35 megs, Where do i have to go to increase the max size allowed ?

You must change that from your php.ini file.
MyDownloads uses PHP's functions to upload files so the limit in your php.ini file is the limit allowed by MyDownloads.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ok thanks and how can i allow other type of files ?
like .p3t for PS3 themes and .mpg

oh and where is that .php.ini file ? were should it be located on my server
I have found that "File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 64M "

ok nevermind i think i have found what i was looking for

admin/index.php?module=config/attachment_types

If it still fails to upload then it's your server which is blocking that file type.

Nope Everything is uploading like it should now.
That's a really good and useful Plugin once again my friend. :o)

(07-23-2010, 10:50 AM)Chainzs Wrote: Nope Everything is uploading like it should now.

I'm glad you like it Smile
MyDownloads 1.5 should be out soon anyway - to fix a pagination bug in the ACP

(07-23-2010, 08:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 10:50 AM)Chainzs Wrote: Nope Everything is uploading like it should now.

does it have any new things?
or only fix bugs?

[Image: glas.png]

(07-26-2010, 10:13 AM)Glas Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 08:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

does it have any new things?
or only fix bugs?

Right now only bug fixes. Maybe I should release 1.5 and then add the new features in 1.6 and release it when MyBB 1.6 is out