Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

Sure, PM'ing you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Limit of characters in file names is counting with extension, so maybe it's bug.

Are you sure it is? I remember checking it and it wasn't
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-12-2009, 09:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Are you sure it is? I remember checking it and it wasn't

Try this: http://beta.mybboard.pl/mydownloads.php

Filename is the same as entry name, when you limit by option in ACP. For example:
- I've added test.zip file
- entry name: Test
- limit of characters: 10
- generated filename: test.zip

When you change limit number to smaller than number of characters in entry - it works.

How Auto-Approval work? For admins (gid=4) is in default on?

I don't see what's wrong. test has 4 characters, not 11. If you change to 11, the last character will be removed to make 10.
Yeah put 4 to make it to auto approve for admins

(07-12-2009, 09:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't see what's wrong. test has 4 characters, not 11. If you change to 11, the last character will be removed to make 10.

Why? This isn't randomly filename with limit of long I'll set?

(07-12-2009, 09:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yeah put 4 to make it to auto approve for admins

I didn't put anything and admins are auto-approval by deafault...

I took a look at the code and I don't think that's happening. Where are you submitting the download from? From the Admin CP?
I don't understand this:
(07-12-2009, 11:29 PM)DamYan Wrote:
(07-12-2009, 09:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I don't see what's wrong. test has 4 characters, not 11. If you change to 11, the last character will be removed to make 10.

Why? This isn't randomly filename with limit of long I'll set?

(07-12-2009, 09:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yeah put 4 to make it to auto approve for admins

I didn't put anything and admins are auto-approval by deafault...

'test' has 4 characters and if the setting is set to 10, nothing will be changed because 4 is smaller than 10. If instead of 'test' it was 'test123456789', the file name would be 'test123456'

Now I understand your limitation Smile

What about auto-approve function?

Pirata Nervo Wrote:I took a look at the code and I don't think that's happening. Where are you submitting the download from? From the Admin CP?
^Tongue

Pirata Nervo Wrote:I took a look at the code and I don't think that's happening. Where are you submitting the download from? From the Admin CP?

Yes, from ACP.