Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

Sorry for my english Smile You're amazing, Pirata. Thanks for new version to test Big Grin

New idea: what about option to set image for category? Will be visible only on root category list.

(07-07-2009, 10:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: RC4 is up now Smile

I like the new setup for file names, thanks.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Ok, no problem. Report back any problems you may experience. If before this weekend, no problems have been reported I will release it as a stable version
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hello Pirata. I am testing your plugin at mybboard.pl with DamYan and other people from our team. I have small idea: what u think about updating views every hour (maybe its approved, i dont look at code)? there is really small js too Big Grin

The delete button in comments can be gif from images/{$lang} Tongue.
In the description of file (td) you can add vertical-align: top (valign="top").
That will be good if version (file) will be parser, and accept only format: alpha, beta, x.y, x,y), beacouse now it doesnt looks good, for example - newbie wrote v.1 and it looks as "Wersja: v.1 ".

That's my propositions. Keep develop!

(07-08-2009, 09:53 PM)Victor Wrote: Hello Pirata. I am testing your plugin at mybboard.pl with DamYan and other people from our team. I have small idea: what u think about updating views every hour (maybe its approved, i dont look at code)? there is really small js too Big Grin

That will be good if version (file) will be parser, and accept only format: alpha, beta, x.y, x,y), beacouse now it doesnt looks good, for example - newbie wrote v.1 and it looks as "Wersja: v.1 ".

What do you mean by updating views every hour? Download views are updated each time someone views a download.
The delete button...hmmm Haven't thought about that. Yeah Maybe I can do it like that.
Added valign="top" Smile

I don't understand the version part though
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-08-2009, 10:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(07-08-2009, 09:53 PM)Victor Wrote: Hello Pirata. I am testing your plugin at mybboard.pl with DamYan and other people from our team. I have small idea: what u think about updating views every hour (maybe its approved, i dont look at code)? there is really small js too Big Grin

What do you mean by updating views every hour? Download views are updated each time someone views a download.
The delete button...hmmm Haven't thought about that. Yeah Maybe I can do it like that.
Added valign="top" Smile

I don't understand the version part though

I thinked about it and the version aren't needed. I said about good stylistic. The adder must now that they shouldn't enter v or version to version input. It's hard to explain in foreign language Big Grin.

About updating every hour, i said that if forum will have really nice amount of files and visitors, then better if views file update query will be executed one more per hour than every view. Smile Look for future and optimize all Smile You can add ajax adding comments if you knwo how and have time Smile.

I don't have much time to add new features like AJAX for comments, sorry.
Regarding the version, they can leave it blank, there's no need to enter a version.
About the views, personally I prefer the current method. Otherwise it would require more code and it would take more time execute loads of queries at the same time (because a lot of users have viewed lots of downloads) than executing one now, another one 2 seconds after, etc

Its yours decisions Smile.

And the one big feature: mod_rewrite Smile. For category like: /download-category_name and for file like: /download-file_name or something like that. But if You can, without id of category/file in the url. Tongue. And dont shake your hands in avatar, just clap Big Grin!

lol at avatar.
Hm, do you mean SEO URL's?

Pirata, can you send me link to plugin via PM?