Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

Another thing ive noticed on this plugin. In the admin panel when you select a category and try to look through the different pages it keeps asking to choose a category. I hope someone has a fix for this as im unable to edit/delete any downloads from page 2 onwards.

Also how can i disable the "Buy Now" button for guests? I want guests to be able to view the downloads but i want them to register before they can buy.

(07-03-2010, 11:35 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: Another thing ive noticed on this plugin. In the admin panel when you select a category and try to look through the different pages it keeps asking to choose a category. I hope someone has a fix for this as im unable to edit/delete any downloads from page 2 onwards.

Also how can i disable the "Buy Now" button for guests? I want guests to be able to view the downloads but i want them to register before they can buy.

reported 2 months ago or more,
Nervo said it will be fixed in 1.5

[Image: glas.png]

Oh right , thanksSmile

How can I make this work with MyPS? I like MyPS better than NewPoints because of its plugins.

(07-03-2010, 11:35 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: Another thing ive noticed on this plugin. In the admin panel when you select a category and try to look through the different pages it keeps asking to choose a category. I hope someone has a fix for this as im unable to edit/delete any downloads from page 2 onwards.

The first one is fixed in 1.5.
The second one can be disabled in the settings. - disable paypal and disable guests downloads
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i dont understand how to upgrade Sad

(07-09-2010, 10:22 AM)Gpizzle Wrote: i dont understand how to upgrade Sad

Unfortunately, I also do not understand exactly what you do not understand.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(07-10-2010, 12:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(07-09-2010, 10:22 AM)Gpizzle Wrote: i dont understand how to upgrade Sad

Unfortunately, I also do not understand exactly what you do not understand.
well it says upgrade rc something like how do i upgrade the files?

(07-05-2010, 09:27 AM)ccalby Wrote: How can I make this work with MyPS? I like MyPS better than NewPoints because of its plugins.

(07-10-2010, 01:51 AM)ccalby Wrote:
(07-05-2010, 09:27 AM)ccalby Wrote: How can I make this work with MyPS? I like MyPS better than NewPoints because of its plugins.

Edit the lines that execute queries which alter the newpoints field in the users table