Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyDownloads 1.4

(06-01-2010, 02:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Find mydwnloads and replace with mydownloads

Yeah, in inc/plugins/mydownloads.php

I have activated this plugin however I can not see the categories at all on the forum. Did I forget something?

Will this work on mybb 1.6 ? If we edit the "compatibility" from 1.4 to 1.6 ?

Also when upgrading to 1.6 will all uploads/downloads be lost ?

Amazing plugin btw. Love it Smile

I do not know yet if I'll upgrade to plugin to 1.6. It will not be easy to upgrade it I think. I'll re-write a downloads plugin probably
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok thanks Pirata
Would it be possible to add a "Submitted Date" when a user submits a download ?

Probably. That's something I'll have to think of once I re-code MyDownloads
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thats great Smile
If i was to use this plugin now (allow members to upload there applications etc) will i lose all that data when you release version 1.6 or will there be a way to save all that data without have to re-upload it all.

If not , i wonder is there any point in actually using this plugin (1.4) with mybb 1.6 so close ?

(06-05-2010, 02:15 AM)dunlop03 Wrote: Thats great Smile
If i was to use this plugin now (allow members to upload there applications etc) will i lose all that data when you release version 1.6 or will there be a way to save all that data without have to re-upload it all.

If not , i wonder is there any point in actually using this plugin (1.4) with mybb 1.6 so close ?

I can't promise anything but I'll probably write a converter

No prob m8.

One other thing, how can i set a default image if a user doesnt upload a preview image ? The current default image is >> "No Image Preview" image.

Just edit the image. It's in the images folder, probably inside another folder called mydownloads. Can't remember if it exists