Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

MyBB Feak Exclusive Theme Site!!!

Ive opened up my very own theme site. I offer Free, Subscriber, and Premium themes. I also do custom work if needed. You dream it, I theme it. Themes are created within 3 days of accepting your request. Many have chosen my services and have returned for more. Everyday is a learning experience and is filled with new ideas. Themes will just get better. If you have any request please contact me and follow my themes @ http://www.mybbfreak.com Thanks for looking.

No link? Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

^ this

[Image: glas.png]

Thanks for approval. I added the link. Thanks
[Image: logo.png]

It might be helpful to show a preview of the themes, or let guests view it. right now it says I have to register. If people dont have any visual then they wont sign up or buy. Also on a second note, the guy in your logo is creepy. I would honestly get rid of him and just leave the next, but also make the text a bit brighter and less of a shadow.

(08-26-2011, 10:15 AM)Arsenic Wrote: It might be helpful to show a preview of the themes, or let guests view it. right now it says I have to register. If people dont have any visual then they wont sign up or buy. Also on a second note, the guy in your logo is creepy. I would honestly get rid of him and just leave the next, but also make the text a bit brighter and less of a shadow.

There was only one attachment that wasn't viewable. I fixed that problem.
I agree that the guy in the logo looks like a creepy he will be removed. Thanks for the suggestions. Smile

hey where did you get that social networking menu at the top right?
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

Your site looks pretty cool. Nice job!

(08-27-2011, 08:37 AM)zero_coke Wrote: hey where did you get that social networking menu at the top right?

I coded it into the theme. I recently removed it from the theme.
If you need help creating one message me.

(09-06-2011, 11:25 AM)StealthHawk Wrote: Your site looks pretty cool. Nice job!

Thanks for the comment Smile

Thanks Bapun Raz... 4 themes have been added to the free section... Dark Lair, Tekforumz, Bluefox, Platinumshares Wink 5 total free themes at the moment. More to come join today...