Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Thoughts on MyBB-Plugins

I've been using the plugins on MyBB-Plugins (On & Off) for about two year, and I have to say that they are of the upmost highest quality! I have not once had even the slightest of error - or even any trouble setting them up as Pirata Nervo has crafted them to be easy-to-use yet extremely powerful!

That past month or so, I decided to query about getting a plugin custom created for me specifically. After several days of discussing what I had in mind with Pirata Nervo, he started to work on the plugin and got out a working copy within only a few hours! Once I had received a copy of the plugin, I tested it and suggested a new possible feature to Pirata and he kindly took the time to implement said feature - even when he didn't had to as I had already paid!

Anyway, Pirata Nervo is one of the most hard-working and polite MyBB plugin creators and I have 100% no regrets for paying him for his efforts!
5*/5*

Wow, thanks! I appreciate your kindness Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.