Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 2.0.3

Everyone can download this plugin but only subscribers can reply to this thread and get support. Click here to subscribe.

Description
My Advertisements is the most powerful advertisements manager for MyBB as of now.

It allows administrators to create multiple zones and place the zone codes wherever they want in templates.

They can then assign multiple advertisements to each zone and they'll be randomly displayed to the users. You can also set which users cannot see each advertisement.

This advertisements manager logs views and clicks for each advertisement (clicks are logged via JavaScript so in case the user has JavaScript disabled, the click will not be logged) - this way there are no redirects which may not look good to your users.

By default, there are three zones:
* Header
* Footer
* Postbit

These cannot be deleted and are automatically added to the templates.

Screenshots - initial version
[Image: screenshot3ljf.th.png]
[Image: screenshot2iwc.th.png]
[Image: screenshot1zmy.th.png]

(the users listed are subscribers here but either have sent a direct payment to my paypal account or have a free subscription)

Instructions/Upgrading/Installing
Read the readme file.

Change Log
Uses one less query per post (only runs once per thread view instead of per post post).
Added an option to enable or desable the "query / advertisement" on postbit, please read comments above the following line found at the top of /inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php: define("MYADS_DIF_POST", 0);

Fixed compatibility issue with other plugins.

Fixed problem in exempt groups added in 2.0

Added an option to disable advertisements.
Fixed a bug that would allow users to increase clicks without actually clicking.

Fixed JavaScript warning, thanks to http://community.mybb.com/user-37662.html

Fully compatible with XThreads now: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...33#pid5133

Fixed a bug in the postbit zone that was not entirely fixed in 1.8. (I hope this plugin is bug free now!)

Fixed a bug introduced in 1.7, regarding the postbit advertisements.
Fixed a bug in post previews, PM's and announcements where the postbit zone code would be shown.

(for older changes please read readme.txt)

Notes
Note 1: Make sure you ACTIVATE the My Advertisements task from the Admin CP too! - IMPORTANT -

Note 2: please read comments above the following line found at the top of /inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php
define("MYADS_DIF_POST", 0);

Download
Plugin is attached to this post.

If you find any bugs, please report them please. (if you're not a subscriber, fee free to PM me for bug reports, not for support)

Attached Files
.zip   My Advertisements 1.91.zip (Size: 178.44 KB / Downloads: 346)
.zip   My Advertisements 1.92.zip (Size: 178.49 KB / Downloads: 712)
.zip   My Advertisements 2.0.zip (Size: 179.17 KB / Downloads: 192)
.zip   My Advertisements 2.0.1.zip (Size: 179.28 KB / Downloads: 166)
.zip   My Advertisements 2.0.2.zip (Size: 179.43 KB / Downloads: 157)
.zip   My Advertisements 2.0.3.zip (Size: 180 KB / Downloads: 1,336)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Unfortunately you do not have sufficient rights to view replies in this thread. For full access, consider upgrading.