Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

(07-11-2010, 01:46 PM)technoman Wrote: I think this plugin outsource's the rest that are out there cause it gives that extra detail like how many hits and so forth, but so far there are a few bugs I have seen people post and I just would like to know umm when these bugs will be taken care of?

What i mean is, Will it work how it is now for footer and after first post and header or would it better to wait until fixxed?

Thanks!

There's only one bug if I recall correctly which is the zone code being displayed if it has no ads assigned. This bug will be fixed in the next version which will be released after MyBB 1.6 is officially out.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok I see, so this is great then cause I want to assign ads everywhere Wink

is this paid plugin?

Yes, it is.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Have you a screenshot on where the banner ad in the header would be placed at all?
Im really looking for one to be placed to the right hand side of the logo

Below the welcome block Smile

But you can create new zones and place the zone code wherever you want!

(07-22-2010, 05:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Below the welcome block Smile

How easy would it be to get the ad there?

(07-22-2010, 06:04 AM)dannydee Wrote:
(07-22-2010, 05:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Below the welcome block Smile

How easy would it be to get the ad there?

Well, you must first create a new zone and then you must click "Get Code", copy paste the code in the template you want and then just assign an advertisement to that zone.

Smile

Would this plugin work alongside the other ad system i refer to?

(07-22-2010, 06:14 AM)dannydee Wrote: Would this plugin work alongside the other ad system i refer to?

Yes it should