Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

Hi Smile

I´ve a courious problem with My Advertisments.

I have installed the Plugin. No advertisements set in the ACP. When i`m replying to a thread using quick reply, the following code is displayed on the screen (see attachment please).

Maybe a template problem? A bug?

Edit: Refreshing the site the code disappears.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

It's a known bug, that's something I'll fix in the new version
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thanks Pirata. Looking forward for the new version. Smile
Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

(06-13-2010, 10:01 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It's a known bug, that's something I'll fix in the new version

When the new version will be released?

(06-22-2010, 07:15 PM)abcx Wrote:
(06-13-2010, 10:01 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It's a known bug, that's something I'll fix in the new version

When the new version will be released?

I don't know. But you're not a subscriber, you can't get it in case you don't know
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hi Brother , I'm downloading I can not For What ?

(06-22-2010, 10:39 PM)berad Wrote: Hi Brother , I'm downloading I can not For What ?
This plugin is only for premium subscribers Smile

how can i purchase this for my forum

(06-25-2010, 07:13 PM)crs81 Wrote: how can i purchase this for my forum

The subscribe button at the top

I think this plugin outsource's the rest that are out there cause it gives that extra detail like how many hits and so forth, but so far there are a few bugs I have seen people post and I just would like to know umm when these bugs will be taken care of?

What i mean is, Will it work how it is now for footer and after first post and header or would it better to wait until fixxed?

Thanks!