Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

(04-27-2010, 12:20 AM)atomjani Wrote: If more than one instance in the footer, then the ads themselves are below each other or are rotated? Like the latter.
I learn to give to an ad in the x Click Do not display for members?

I'm sorry but I do not understand Confused
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-27-2010, 02:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(04-27-2010, 12:20 AM)atomjani Wrote: If more than one instance in the footer, then the ads themselves are below each other or are rotated? Like the latter.
I learn to give to an ad in the x Click Do not display for members?

I'm sorry but I do not understand Confused
Never mind.Smile
We are in "Add Advertisement" options.
I like two function. I can add Max views and I can add Max Click.
Example:
The First Advertisement: Max Views: 20
The Second Advertisement: Max Clicks: 500
After the Advertisement will be disable.

Oh that's not possible right now
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

And later?

(04-27-2010, 11:06 PM)atomjani Wrote: And later?

I don't think so

This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??

(04-29-2010, 09:36 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??
It supports HTML so I believe it should work if you input your Google Adsense's HTML code Smile

(04-29-2010, 09:36 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: This is only for custom ads or also works Google adsense (and other codes) ??

Works for Google Adsense too, AdBrite, etc. This is just an advertisements manager

i can't enter that forum... it's show nothing and just blank white screen in my browser... same thing happen when i change browser, currently use Mozilla Firefox, changed to Chrome... i don't think IE can solve my prob..

What forum?