Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

(12-02-2009, 12:05 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Okay that's fine
I had to reinstall the whole thing. Now I can't find that line anywhere in the file and I've looked about 10000000 times :S

Hmm, you can use the "Find" option in notepad++ lol
It's not a line but part of a line
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-02-2009, 01:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm, you can use the "Find" option in notepad++ lol
It's not a line but part of a line
I've used that as well, but it doesn't find that part of the line Sad

Hmm, are you sure? Download a fresh copy and try again.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-02-2009, 02:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm, are you sure? Download a fresh copy and try again.
Downloaded and same as before...Can't find it, but the plugin works just well (with the same error as before Tongue)

Paste your line 873 please

(12-02-2009, 03:03 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Paste your line 873 please
Ok its there, but for some reason Notepad++ didn't find it :S (Picture)
I will change the line and tell you if it works Wink
Sorry for double post, but I wanted to tell you that it works like a charm now. Thanks for the fix Pirata Big Grin Big Grin

Okay, that's good to know. I'll release a new update soon

(12-02-2009, 03:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Okay, that's good to know. I'll release a new update soon
Can't wait for it. Will we need to deactivate the plugin first or its going to be with install script so we keep the database data?

You'll just need to re-upload the files