Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

Do you have 1.4 installed? 1.4 shouldn't have that problem Confused
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have 1.4 and I still experiance it Pirata Wink

Try the following:

search for:
PHP Code:
$ad['zid'
and replace with:
PHP Code:
$ad['zone'

Does it fix it?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yea I have 1.4 where do I upload the changes?

(11-30-2009, 08:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Try the following:

search for:
PHP Code:
$ad['zid'
and replace with:
PHP Code:
$ad['zone'

Does it fix it?
Nope, that only screws up the entire forum in my case Tongue
Now I've totally screwed up my forum and even if I change the line back and re-activate the plugin I get the same error Sad Sad Sad

Errors image is located here, because its width extends the post area and it just looks ugly Tongue

Don't edit things with notepad, otherwise that's what happens. Try notepad++ and tell me if it fixes
@ Divisionsix do the edits I mentioned in the post and tell me if it fixes

(12-01-2009, 03:51 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Don't edit things with notepad, otherwise that's what happens. Try notepad++ and tell me if it fixes
@ Divisionsix do the edits I mentioned in the post and tell me if it fixes
Oh...I have notepad++, but my FTP automaticly uses notepad as default program. I'll change and thanks for clearning things out Wink

Ok, did it fix it?

(12-01-2009, 06:04 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Ok, did it fix it?
Sorry, I just came from school. I'll report later today or tomorrow Wink

Okay that's fine