Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Advertisements 1.5

Which plugin???
meaning all of the plugins on my forum?

[Image: installedp.png]

Okay thanks, I'll try it again on my localhost later. It's running here but works perfectly. I'll post back later
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok. Thanks for listening.

Just tried a simple installation and it worked :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Well, As I was on holiday, I think this is one of the best release so far!

Updated to 1.4. Re-upload all files to fix the bug

Hi
I have just installed it and its great, thanks, one small thing, is there a way to get the advert justified to the right of the footer? i set it to align Right, but its not really gone to the right and more stuck in the centre and pushed the logo down, sorry if its a really daft question, but i am new to mybb

kind regards

hmm try <div style="float: right;">ad here</div> ? (you should put that into your ad code when adding an advertisement)

I get this error when trying to delete a ad
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 2
Query:
UPDATE mybb_myadvertisements_zones SET `ads`=ads-1 WHERE zid= LIMIT 1

Yes, we all experiance this error. Plugin still works just fine, however its really annoying when you're deleting more than one ad Tongue