Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

My Achievements Support

Is there any way I can get it to show one of each [ from post, thread and activity achievements ] in the postbit instead of it off showing all the posting achievements and then all the thread achievements and finally all the activity achievements? Could you tell me what to change so it show the latest post, thread and activity achievement only in the postbit?

It is an absolutely awesome plugin btw.

(08-13-2010, 02:19 PM)JeyTee Wrote: Is there any way I can get it to show one of each [ from post, thread and activity achievements ] in the postbit instead of it off showing all the posting achievements and then all the thread achievements and finally all the activity achievements? Could you tell me what to change so it show the latest post, thread and activity achievement only in the postbit?

It is an absolutely awesome plugin btw.

already suggested by myself =( rejected by Nervo
Hoping this time he agreeds to

Showing the most high lvl achievement from each category would rock

[Image: glas.png]

The problem is that it would be rather complex. The more complexity the more it will slow down things and since it's on the postbit it will slow down your website on each post shown
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hmm ok I understand. Could you at least tell me how to put the achievements and rank on the same line in the postbit? Would look better in my opinion!

(08-14-2010, 01:42 AM)JeyTee Wrote: Hmm ok I understand. Could you at least tell me how to put the achievements and rank on the same line in the postbit? Would look better in my opinion!

Well you just need to modify the template myachievements_postbit as far as I remember
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thankyou very much, really should have known that. Smile

You're welcome Smile