Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Modules waiting queue

ohh ohh I do have a module to request desesperately Tongue Downloads module, maybe like the one on your site? a downloads module have been requested many times, but PN seems to be busy to do it... so I don't think there will be one soon... unless you could release one Big Grin but idk if you want

Ok I will release the one that my site currently uses when I'm able to Wink.

Thank you,
- Shadows.

Auction Module?
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

I'd like that one though I'm not sure if I can make it Sad.
I'll have to think about it too..

- Shadows.

Is my request possible?
[Image: etsig.png]

(03-23-2009, 05:08 PM)Shadows Wrote: Ok I will release the one that my site currently uses when I'm able to Wink.

Thank you,
- Shadows.

What features does you download mode have?.

I would love a mode in which user could make items that when they are bought send a PM to the buyer (this would be great to sell Links for example). This can actually be made by the admin, but user cant.

(03-23-2009, 05:08 PM)Shadows Wrote: Ok I will release the one that my site currently uses when I'm able to Wink.

Thank you,
- Shadows.

That would be amazing Big Grin

(03-25-2009, 07:23 AM)faldegort Wrote:

Thank you,
- Shadows.

What features does you download mode have?.

I would love a mode in which user could make items that when they are bought send a PM to the buyer (this would be great to sell Links for example). This can actually be made by the admin, but user cant.

(03-25-2009, 09:14 AM)combus Wrote:

Thank you,
- Shadows.

That would be amazing Big Grin

Features of my download mod ( originally made by fyrestrike -- updated for MyVBPoints by MyVBBoard -- updated for MyPlaza by me )
SEE IT WORKING, IN ACTION HERE:
http://talkforstuff.com/downloads.php?cat=1

To add downloads & categories, ... You have to do it with the admin panel
unfortunately you have to upload it ( what you could do is upload a text file linking to a download site if it's a big file Wink )

Do you like it?
Tell me if yes.
I'm still going to change a few things to it though...
(like: not logged in? Get a message about it)
Thank you,
- Shadows.

Its sounds usefull.(and all mods are always welcome). As it told you, im searching for mods on which users can upload also...

"I would love a mode in which user could make items that when they are bought send a PM to the buyer (this would be great to sell Links for example). This can actually be made by the admin, but user cant."

Are you allowed to modify it?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.