Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Making a NewPoints Buy Subscription plugin

I really want this plugin.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

You should start by reading some PHP tutorials Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I've read a bunch of php tutorials already, I did have a fully functioning website up for three years, was originally a phpbb forum that I expanded into a basic site (made my own basic portal for it)
[Image: 6r0lmb.png]

Here is a really good site for learning PHP, http://w3schools.com/php/default.asp.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

(11-15-2009, 01:35 AM)Punishment.Inc Wrote: I've read a bunch of php tutorials already, I did have a fully functioning website up for three years, was originally a phpbb forum that I expanded into a basic site (made my own basic portal for it)

Then you should know that you don't set the end of the subscription and it expires members when that date is reached.
First you must insert a new row into a table created by your plugin, whenever a someone subscribes. That row must contain TIME_NOW (MyBB variable for time() ) + period of subscription in seconds, the user id, old group and new group. Then you can check via task (you must make your own task) if there are rows whose time is < TIME_NOW
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

that I understood, well, all of it apart from making my own task

Just take a look at existing tasks, just follow the structure an use your own code inside the functions needed for the task Smile

alright, I'll give that ago I'm just looking through those tutorials that ipod posted

i, myself, just learn to code mybb plugins .. lol thanks for some tip by P.Nervo
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(11-15-2009, 01:29 AM)iPod15 Wrote: I really want this plugin.

Agree...
---
Thanks for all the work Punishment.Inc