Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Lottery

What's weird is that I got money last time
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Like I mentioned, same problem here, sometimes the money is paid out sometimes not

I need to take a look at the code and re-write somethings I guess.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

haha it's like a double lottery... one where you decide if you win or not and another which decides if you actually get the money haha
"...don't ever let em see ya sweat, stay cool as a cucumber..." -- T.I.

"The legs feed the wolf gentlemen" -- Herb Brooks

Ok fixed(At least my tests point me to say that it's fixed). The fixed version is running on the forum. It was giving the money to the first use to run the forum after the time has expired. (Not sure but that's what I understood from the code)

Great work Nervo! Smile
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Is it possible to edit the money of a user so that I can give them their money back, which they invest in lottery tickets?

Go to Admin CP->Users & Groups->Edit a user->Profile tab->Look at the bottom. There you can edit money in bank and on hand.
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

Make sure you have the latest bank module installed!

thx works fine, of course